San Diego, CA 92123 US
Pay range for this position is $20.00 - $28.00 per hour depending on experience level.
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
- Advertise available properties using a variety of media and promoting materials
- Determine the needs, living standards and economic viability of prospect customers
- Confirm rental application data and personal references
- Stay knowledgeable of the property market status
- Provide information on all aspects of properties (expansion, zoning, crime etc)
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals
- Ensure proper maintenance and inspect properties periodically
- 5+ years of previous experience in multi-family leasing
- MS Office familiarity
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Persuasive with marketing and sales skills
- Customer service orientation
Look forward to getting your resume and talking about this opening, apply today!
Meet Agata, Recruiting Manager in San Diego! Her passion for connecting talented individuals with the right opportunities has driven her successful career in the field. With over six years of experience, Agata's expertise shines through her diverse background. She initially started as a recruiter in a staffing firm, where she quickly proved her abilities and climbed the ladder to assume the role of Account Relationship Manager. This progression showcased her exceptional talent for building strong client relationships and delivering exceptional results. Before entering the recruitment world, Agata also gained valuable experience in the property management industry, further enhancing her understanding of various business sectors. One of Agata's notable professional achievements is her consistent ability to hit her goals during her time with her previous organization. Agata is thrilled to be a part of Hire Up, where she can contribute to the success of the San Diego office and nurture it from its inception. She is beyond ecstatic to be involved in the entire process and firmly believes that the team will excel under her guidance and expertise. Agata's professional goal is to continue pushing boundaries and surpassing expectations as she strives for excellence in her recruiting career.