Licensed Clinical Social Worker
2042 KERN STREET FRESNO, CA 93721 US
Responsible for providing behavioral health services to participants identified by the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) as needing behavioral health assessment, counseling, crisis intervention or other therapeutic interventions to participants. .
Some Duties Include
- Conducting behavioral health assessments to determine the behavioral health care needs, preferences and goals of the participants
- Actively participating in IDT meetings to develop discipline-specific goals and interventions
- Delivering and documenting behavioral health interventions as agreed upon in the participants’ care plans
- Facilitating individual and group therapies in various forms as appropriate
- Providing training on behavioral health symptoms and interventions to staff
- Providing mentorship and clinical supervision to the Social Worker, MSW’s, functioning in the capacity of “Associate Clinical Social Workers (ACSWs)” in their training to become Licensed Clinical Social Workers, as assigned
- Supporting the intake and enrollment process to ensure prospective participants move through the enrollment process in a timely and effective manner
- Joining the intake team to screen prospective enrollees as requested
- Conducts MSW duties as assigned
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in working with frail or elderly population
- Minimum of four (4) years experience providing direct services to people with chronic mental illness and substance abuse issues
- Knowledge of the local and social service delivery systems and aging network
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW)
- Valid License by CA Board of Behavioral Sciences as an LCSW
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)/First Aid Certification
- Current CA driver's license and proof of auto insurance
- Medically cleared for communicable diseases and has all immunizations up-to-date before engaging in direct participant contact
- Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment drug test
If interested and meet the qualifications, please apply online at www.hireupss.com to be considered.
I was introduced to the Staffing industry over 5 years ago while working for a prestigious agency in San Luis Obispo County. I became a very successful Senior Staffing Manager and earned a certification through the American Staffing Association. I quickly became a top producer, recruiting, interviewing, and placing high quality candidates with key employers.
I served on the Human Resources Association board, which includes some of the top HR professionals on the Central Coast. I also served on the Workforce Development Board (Business Council) and still serve on the Employer Advisory Council of San Luis Obispo. Since relocating back to the Central Valley, I joined SHRM of Tulare/Kings County. I’m hoping that I can be an asset to similar organizations within my local community.
My achievements can be attributable to my previous 10 years of management experience working for Enterprise Rent-A-Car and owning a successful digital marketing agency with my husband. My overall expertise in Staffing, HR, Management, and Marketing has prepared me to become a successful Territory Director for Hire Up Staffing!