Licensed Vocational Nurse
225 Academy Ave Sanger, CA 93650 US
The Nurse reports to the Program Director and LVN/LPT Supervisor and provides licensed nursing support services to patients and clients in outpatient programs.
- Administer medications to patients
- Chart records
- Review medicine orders
- Coordinate with pharmacy as needed
- Order supplies and maintain inventory
- Assist with medical treatments and procedures
- Transport patients to medical appointments
- Conduct individual counseling
- Consult with physicians regarding patients and medication adjustments
- Visit patients in their homes, care facilities, or other community placement locations to carry out prescribed treatment plans
- Observe patient's physical condition and behavior, reporting changes to staff
- Other duties as assigned by the Program Director/Nurse Supervisor
- Valid license as a Licensed Vocational Nurse or Psychiatric Technician issued by the State of California
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred but not required
- Knowledge of fundamentals of psychiatric and mental health nursing care
- Knowledge of basic medical and psychiatric terminology
- Knowledge of principles and techniques involved in the care and treatment of individuals or groups of mentally ill, emotionally disturbed, or disabled patients
- Proficient in MS Office programs, MS Teams, and Zoom platform
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and TB test
- COVID-19 vaccination (exemptions may apply)
- Ability to travel to Kerman and Sanger when needed
If interested and meet the qualifications, please apply online at www.hireupss.com!
I was introduced to the Staffing industry over 5 years ago while working for a prestigious agency in San Luis Obispo County. I became a very successful Senior Staffing Manager and earned a certification through the American Staffing Association. I quickly became a top producer, recruiting, interviewing, and placing high quality candidates with key employers.
I served on the Human Resources Association board, which includes some of the top HR professionals on the Central Coast. I also served on the Workforce Development Board (Business Council) and still serve on the Employer Advisory Council of San Luis Obispo. Since relocating back to the Central Valley, I joined SHRM of Tulare/Kings County. I’m hoping that I can be an asset to similar organizations within my local community.
My achievements can be attributable to my previous 10 years of management experience working for Enterprise Rent-A-Car and owning a successful digital marketing agency with my husband. My overall expertise in Staffing, HR, Management, and Marketing has prepared me to become a successful Territory Director for Hire Up Staffing!