P.O. Box 12147 Fresno, CA 93776 US
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Assistant to Merchandiser:
- Float- Coverage in every commodity in the company- MUST BE FLEXABLE
- Front Desk Coverage, Filing.
- Direct communications with Merchandisers regarding pricing and contracts.
- Take orders from Customers, Sales Staff and Brokers – Enter into accounting/logistics software.
- Managing purchase and sale contracts.
- Entering purchase and sale contracts
- Supplying all release #’s and verifying correct PO#’s are in logistics.
- Coordinate deliveries with Trucking Companies.
- Coordinate deliveries with Facilities and Toll Mixing Facilities.
- Communicating with Customers and Vendors
- Communicating with our Facilities regarding inventory and product needs.
- Setting up trucks with outside freight companies when needed.
- Maintain inventories.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and handle stressful situations.
- Finalize all payables from Suppliers and freight companies for processing.
- Billing all Customers.
- Managing Railcars inbound and outbound and the freight costs on both the purchase and sale side.
- Handling inquiries regarding A/P and A/R questions and payments. Must have a strong working knowledge of A/P vs A/R.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Excel.
- Cross-train with Co-workers so they can fill in when necessary.
- Be a team player.
- Must have a good and friendly attitude.
Staffing Account Manager
Meet Monica, our Staffing Account Manager on the Central CA team! With a background in the dental field spanning over 16 years, she transitioned into the field of recruitment around 2 years ago. Her extensive experience in the dental field has equipped her with a deep understanding of people's needs and a passion for helping others. Monica's goal here at Hire Up Staffing is to excel in her profession and make a positive impact on the lives of job seekers and employers alike. Known for her exceptional customer service skills, she consistently goes above and beyond to ensure that every individual she interacts with receives the utmost care and attention. Monica loves being a part of the Hire Up team, as the company's culture aligns perfectly with her values and aspirations. She is eager to expand her knowledge base and leverage her skill sets in a supportive environment that fosters growth and development. When Monica is not busy pursuing her professional goals, she enjoys spending quality time with her family. Monica's commitment to both her personal and professional life reflects her dedication, adaptability, and strong work ethic.