27905 6th Avenue Corcoran, CA 93212 US
Hire Up Staffing is seeking an experienced Machinist for our client in the Central Valley. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a pay rate of $18-$30/hour depending on experience.
Job Summary: As a machinist, you will be responsible for working in the welding shop machining a wide range of parts for a variety of agricultural implements and equipment.
• Reading and interpreting blueprints, sketches, and engineering specifications
• Perform quality welding with various processes including Stick and MIG on different types of steel.
• Setting up and operating various machine tools including lathes, milling machines, grinders, and drill presses
• Monitoring machine operations to ensure quality and accuracy of the finished product
• Inspecting and measuring finished parts to ensure they meet specifications
• Making adjustments to machines as needed to ensure quality and accuracy
• Maintaining and cleaning machines to ensure optimal performance
• Welding Certification: Preferred
• Completion of a machinist apprenticeship program or equivalent experience desired
• Proficiency in reading and interpreting blueprints and schematics
• Experience with a variety of machine tools including lathes, milling machines, grinders, and drill presses
• Ability to use precision measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, and gauges
• Experience in CNC plasma machine
• Knowledge of AutoCAD or Solidworks: Preferred
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work with precision
• Ability to layout a project straight, square and plumb
• Good communication skills
• Valid CA DL
If you meet the qualifications, please apply at www.hireupss.com.
Client Relations Manager of Central CA
Meet Andrea, our Client Relations Manager on the Central CA team! Andrea has over 10 years of industry experience in staffing and recruitment. One of Andrea's most notable achievements was her pivotal role in transforming a previously non-profitable company. She led the company to reach three all-time high points within a mere nine months, showcasing her strategic prowess and ability to drive exceptional growth! Andrea loves working at Hire Up because she has the ability to contribute her expertise and passion. When Andrea is not in the office you can find her skating, exploring the outdoors on her bike, or hanging out by the pool.