26639 Jones Rd Escalon, CA 95320 US
This is a temp to hire opportunity!
Monday-Friday Day Shift from 6:00am – 2:30pm.
During Almond harvest season Sept-Dec. longer hours and overtime is required and you will work on Saturdays
Pay $20-$24 DOE
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Correctly diagnose mechanical, electrical, hydraulic or pneumatic problems and expedite its repair with minimal help
- Repair farm equipment disc, chisel, harrows and other farm implements
- Diagnose, adjust, and repair, all types of diesel engines.
- Carry out preventative maintenance on various ag equipment
- Set up equipment as required
- Proper documentation of work performed
- Performs basic electrical repairs
- Maintain shop equipment in good working order, grinders, drill press, welding machines and other shop related equipment
- Performs 90 day inspection
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed
- Must work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- Proactive attitude and strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Class "C" driver’s license
- Familiarity with John Deere equipment is preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred but not a requirement
Meet Michelle, Recruiting Manager in our Modesto office! Prior to being a Recruiting Manager, Michelle worked as a Recruiting Coordinator here at Hire Up Staffing. She has worked in staffing for a little over two years and she is excited to continue to grow with Hire Up Staffing and take on this new journey as a Recruiting Manager! When Michelle is not in the office you can find her outside of work fishing, camping, cooking, and hanging out with her kids!