12580 Stowe Drive Poway, CA 92064 US
We are looking to fill an immediate opening for a Full Time Materials Assistant (8:00am-5:00pm) at an established electronics manufacturer, based in Poway.
You will be responsible for supporting the production team by providing materials and purchasing support. You will handle various duties which include but are not limited to the following:
• Place orders for components, fabricated items and production supplies
• Prepare quotations for fabricated items and review for final selection
• Track and ensure timely deliveries of parts ordered to meet production schedules
• Count parts and assemble kits for builds going out to vendors
• Receive, verify and incoming stock
• Monitor inventory levels against production plan
• Perform data entry to update system records
• Maintain records accurately and in an organized manner
• Manage supplier relationships to improve the flow of materials and resolve issues
• Ability to look for new suppliers for fabricated parts and/or alternative parts
• Must be able to work in a schedule-driven environment
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong Excel skills
• Strong Organizational Skills
• Technically inclined to identify electronic/mechanical parts and components when communicating with the production department and vendors
• High school diploma or equivalent - Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 2+ years related experience in a manufacturing and mechanical environment
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Good understanding of assembly practices and methodologies
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize (highly organized)
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Resourceful and good problem solver
• Positive personality and good team player
• Ability to bring tasks to completion and willingness to ask questions when necessary
• Able to lift and carry 30lbs.
Please send your resume to Aebona@hireupss.com for immediate consideration.
Meet Agata, Recruiting Manager in San Diego! Her passion for connecting talented individuals with the right opportunities has driven her successful career in the field. With over six years of experience, Agata's expertise shines through her diverse background. She initially started as a recruiter in a staffing firm, where she quickly proved her abilities and climbed the ladder to assume the role of Account Relationship Manager. This progression showcased her exceptional talent for building strong client relationships and delivering exceptional results. Before entering the recruitment world, Agata also gained valuable experience in the property management industry, further enhancing her understanding of various business sectors. One of Agata's notable professional achievements is her consistent ability to hit her goals during her time with her previous organization. Agata is thrilled to be a part of Hire Up, where she can contribute to the success of the San Diego office and nurture it from its inception. She is beyond ecstatic to be involved in the entire process and firmly believes that the team will excel under her guidance and expertise. Agata's professional goal is to continue pushing boundaries and surpassing expectations as she strives for excellence in her recruiting career.