4554 Kennedy Commerce Dr Houston, TX 77032 US
Hire Up Staffing is hiring Mechanical Assemblers to work at a well-established industry leader.
- Ability to perform quality checks to ensure parts are manufactured to customer specs
- Ability to work under supervision in a team setting and adhere to the time constraints of each job
- Complete all documentation in regard to any defects
- Build and rebuild new and refurbished frac units
- Read and interpret customer specifications, drawings, blueprints, and diagrams
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must have own tools
Requires upper body strength and physical stamina as this job is physically demanding
Monday - Friday 3pm-12am (may vary) and some Saturdays
Must be open to working overtime!
Starting at $22-26 per hour with overtime
If you are interested please apply today!
Assistant Territory Director
Meet Nicole, your Assistant Territory Director in the Houston branch! Nicole has previously worked in various fields, from a Fish Grader and Forklift Operator at a Fish Cannery in Alaska to Medical Billing and Account Management for Anesthesiologists and Pain Management Clinics. She found staffing was her passion when she started credentialing and worked her way up to a Recruiting Manager. A work-related accomplishment she is proud of is being able to grow into roles of responsibility. Starting from an entry level and learning the ropes of everyone's job helped her become successful in management roles at almost every company she has worked at. One goal that Nicole has now is growth! She doesn't want to be in a position because it is comfortable. She wants to be challenged to succeed and be able to help and grow others. Nicole is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she is part of a team with the structure and support necessary to grow all employees, both internally and externally. When she is outside the office, you can find Nicole spending time with her kids, camping, fishing, concerts, and being outdoors.