Cedar Park, TX 78613 US
If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work at our company!
Hire Up staffing has partnered with a large manufacturing company in Cedar Park, TX! Our team is currently seeking Full-time Mechanical Engineer role with great benefits! This is an opportunity to get your foot into the door of a growing company.
Mon. - Fri. from 8 am - 5 pm
- Provide mechanical design and support in researching, designing, developing and testing parts and assemblies for elements associated with electronic test and measurement market
- Operate computer-aided design system and peripheral equipment to create new or modify existing models and drawings to generate documentation required for the production of mechanical devices
- Review and analyzes engineering design criteria to ensure proper fit and function
- Confer with RF and Electrical engineers to resolve design details and problems
- Interface with consultants, internal and external customers to meet project requirements
- Submit models and drawings to vendors for price quotes and lead times
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years of direct Mechanical Engineering work experience
- 3-5 years of Product and/or project development experience
- Design experience in automated positioning devices
- Knowledge in drafting standards
- Working knowledge of machine shop processes
- Previous machine design experience
- Automotive, Aerospace, or heavy equipment industry experience
- SolidWorks experience
- Sheet metal experience
For immediate consideration, please APPLY NOW. Or call (512) 647-1487 to speak with an available recruiter
Paloma Del Valle
Meet Paloma, Recruiting Coordinator in Austin! Prior to working with us here at Hire Up Paloma worked as a leasing consultant. She is excited to work at Hire Up because she has had her own experience with a hiring agency and found her previous place of employment through an agency. She felt that through that experience she was able to learn and wanted to gain new experience in a new industry. In her free time, she really enjoys creating artwork. One of her greatest accomplishments was being offered an opportunity to create and showcase her artwork for a company! When Paloma is not in the office you can find her drawing or playing video games!