Medical Assistant - Clinical
2609 E. Hammer Lane Stockton, CA 95210 US
patient service – Clinical medical assistants provide patients with information about the practice or organization and perform various tasks such as scheduling appointments, answering telephones, demonstrating how to use equipment, preparing examination rooms, and focusing on patient comfort. Clinical medical assistants also monitor patient response to treatment and report any unusual conditions to the physician.
- Assisting the physician during the examination
- Must be Certified Medical Assistant
- Authorize prescription refills
- Change dressings, sutures
- Collect and prepare laboratory specimens
- Perform basic laboratory tests
- Prepare patients for examination
- Record vital signs
- Sterilize medical instruments
- Take patient information and medical histories
- Min. of 1-3 years experience
Meet Michelle, Recruiting Manager in our Modesto office! Prior to being a Recruiting Manager, Michelle worked as a Recruiting Coordinator here at Hire Up Staffing. She has worked in staffing for a little over two years and she is excited to continue to grow with Hire Up Staffing and take on this new journey as a Recruiting Manager! When Michelle is not in the office you can find her outside of work fishing, camping, cooking, and hanging out with her kids!