275 W. Herndon Avenue Clovis, CA 93612 US
- Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm
- Pay range depending on experience: $18.00 - $21.00
- Room patients, obtain and document vitals in medical software
- Set up and stock exam rooms with necessary equipment, and sterilize equipment post-exam.
- Assist with clinical duties under the supervision of a licensed practitioner, including but not limited to: collecting blood and urine samples, giving injections, performing venipuncture, and assisting with minor procedures.
- Help with front office duties as needed
- High School diploma or GED
- Medical Assistant Certificate from an accredited program
- Current BLS certification (or ability to obtain prior to start date)
- 2+ years of experience working in an outpatient healthcare setting
If this is you, please send your resume to email@example.com or apply on our website today! www.hireupss.com
As a Territory Director for the Fresno Branch at Hire Up Staffing, Kellie’s top priority is to drive her team to meet the needs of their clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, management, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about leadership, people, and success and she does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of not only her team but various business owners, and candidates from all walks of life.