5120 W cypress Ave. Visalia, CA 93277 US
Hire Up Staffing is seeking a Medical Assistant for a client in Visalia!
We need someone with knowledge of both Front and Back Office medical assisting experience. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. Pay range is $15.75-$17/hour, depending on experience. Newly Grads Welcome!
Summary of Duties:
- Supporting and monitoring patient flow in the front/back office
- Answering phone calls and making appointments
- Performing important medical tests and procedures on patients
- Obtaining medical record releases
- Ensuring the processing of medical record requests
- Preparing and stocking exam rooms/lab
- Discarding of biohazard waste and sharps
- Monitoring inventory to ensure adequate supplies are in stock
- Routine testing and cleaning of medical and sterilization equipment to be done on weekly/monthly basis
- Other duties as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of front and back office medical assisting
- MA Certification from a teaching institute
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
If interested and meet the qualifications apply at www.hireupss.com!
Meet Gabriela, your Recruiting Manager in the Visalia branch. Before making her way to Hire Up, Gabriela worked as a Legal Assistant for the disability office with the Social Security Administration and the IRS. She has experience with customer service working as a Front Desk Supervisor, and has banking experience. One work-related accomplishment that Gabriela is proud of was when she was invited to be part of an interview panel to determine the best Spanish-speaking candidate and interview them. The best part is that the candidate she chose was the person hired for the position. Gabriela is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because recruiting is a brand new field in her career. She believes Hire Up will teach her how to sell and recruit, which is very important for Gabriela’s future goals. You can find Gabriela enjoying physical activities like hiking, biking, and weight training outside of the office. She likes to cook, sing, and is currently learning to play the piano.