Office Coordinator Bilingual
2350 e Riverview Dr, BLDG E, Ste 120 Phoenix, AZ 85035 US
**Job Title:** Bilingual Operations Coordinator (Spanish/English)
**Location:** Phoenix, AZ 85035
**Shift:** Mon - Fri, 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
**Pay Rate:** $21/hour
Join our team as a Bilingual Operations Coordinator fluent in Spanish and English, and be part of our high-volume home delivery operation. We are looking for a motivated individual who can thrive in a fast-paced, customer service-focused environment.
- Report to the Embedded Solutions Operations Manager and collaborate with the delivery team.
- Handle order routing, contractor scheduling, and customer service.
- Regularly use Microsoft Excel for tracking and maintaining spreadsheets for warehouse inventory.
- Assist in planning and organizing delivery and return orders.
- Execute processes efficiently and accurately.
- Work in a dynamic and customer-driven workplace.
- High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.), a degree in transportation or logistics is a plus.
- 1-3 years of related experience in truck routing, phone-based customer service, and problem-solving.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Basic knowledge of DOT driving regulations, CSA, and HOS requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs and perform various physical tasks.
- 1-3 years of experience working with independent contractor delivery teams.
- 1-3 years of experience in truck routing.
- Customer service-oriented.
- Team player.
- Enthusiastic and dedicated.
- Self-starter with flexibility and a desire to make an impact.
We are looking to hire immediately, so candidates who are not currently working and available to start right away are encouraged to apply.
If you meet these qualifications and are fluent in Spanish and English, please apply for this exciting opportunity. Join us and make a meaningful impact in our fast-paced delivery environment!
Rebecca Kirkman is the President and founder of Hire Up Staffing and Hire Up Healthcare. She works hard daily to support our teams with the necessary training and vision in order to elevate our company to being an industry leader for staffing. What people don't know is she started the company when she was 28 years old, with already 5 years of successful staffing experience with a major name in the industry. She has helped countless people and has a true knack for intuitively being able to match people with their best path, whether it be a new job or considering to add to your team. She teaches the team those strategies and pushes everyone to get out of their comfort zone and elevate the way that they think so that they too can reach higher boundaries, then push past those as well!