PT Airport Greeter - Mid-shift & Nights
1200 Minters Chapel Road , Suite 300 Grapevine, TX 76051 US
Schedule: Sun.-Fri.; Open to 8 hr. shifts (usually 3 days/week w/poss. more)
Shift: 12 p.m. - 8 p.m. or 2 p.m. - 10 p.m. (Sat. always off)
(We have high volume arrivals on Sundays so that will be a required day)
- Greet airport customer arrivals and assist them with their transportation reservation.
- Accurately pull up their reservation and confirm in system using an iPad.
- Direct them to the proper pick-up spot to wait for their ride.
- Be customer facing and involved in small-talk as needed to make their wait time engaging.
- Be professional and personable at all times.
- Demonstrate superb customer service and ability to adapt to changes in a busy environment.
- Prioritize, maintain attention to detail, ability to be flexible and pivot as needed.
- Must be able to walk and stand on your feet for long periods of time.
Meet Kristy, our Branch Manager on the North TX team! Kristy graduated from Texas A&M and has been working in staffing for over 11 years. Kristy worked as Regional Operations Manager and managed 7 branch offices at her previous place of employment. Prior to working in staffing, she worked in sales and marketing for various industries including print news, advertising, architecture, and engineering. One of Kristy’s goals at Hire Up is to grow and expand the market in the North TX area and eventually become a VP! Kristy’s greatest work accomplishments at her previous place of employment was winning Branch Manager of the Year and rebuilding an office and turning it into the top billing branch. Kristy loves working at Hire Up because she is ready for the opportunity to work towards her goal of transitioning into professional placements. When Kristy is not in the office you can find her traveling, relaxing, or spending time with her family.