Part Time Bookkeeper
Humble, TX 77338 US
- Must have at least 3 years of recent experience in a Bookkeeping role.
- Must be highly skilled with SAGE 100 software.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records using SAGE 100.
- Record financial transactions, including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments.
- Process and verify invoices, ensuring timely and accurate payments to vendors.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions and resolve discrepancies.
- Generate and send invoices to clients in a timely manner.
- Monitor accounts receivable, follow up on overdue payments, and resolve billing issues.
- Reconcile bank statements and ensure accuracy of financial transactions.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Prepare financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Provide financial information to management for decision-making purposes.
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations related to payroll.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is preferred.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., Certified Bookkeeper) are a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills. Meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and regulations.
- Ability to handle confidential information and exercise discretion.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in hearing more or being considered for this position, please apply today and contact one of our recruiters at 281-800-9124.
Meet Nicole, our Branch Manager on the South TX team! Nicole has previously worked in various fields, from a Fish Grader and Forklift Operator at a Fish Cannery in Alaska to Medical Billing and Account Management for Anesthesiologists and Pain Management Clinics. She found staffing was her passion when she started credentialing and worked her way up in the industry. A work-related accomplishment she is proud of is being able to grow into roles of responsibility. Starting from an entry-level and learning the ropes of various jobs helped her become successful in management roles at almost every company she has worked at. One goal that Nicole has now is growth! She doesn't want to be in a position because it is comfortable. She wants to be challenged and succeed and be able to help and grow others. Nicole is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she is part of a team with the structure and support necessary to grow all employees, both internally and externally. When she is outside the office, you can find Nicole spending time with her kids, camping, fishing, concerts, and being outdoors.