31120 West Street Goshen, CA 93227 US
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 4:30pm.
This position is located inside a Truck Shop. The Parts Clerk will order, record, store and issue parts and supplies. This individual will be in contact with vendors and internal customers.
- Interact with customers in person or by phone, understanding their requirements and provide them with the necessary products.
- Issue parts, tools and equipment to technicians.
- Correct invoices, repair orders, and delivery papers as needed for proper billing and payment of parts.
- Receive and stock parts and tools to ensure proper storage and inventory.
- Perform cyclical and physical inventories.
- Order parts from contracted vendors that are not in stock, but are required immediately for a mechanical repair.
- Charge requested parts against the proper Trucks.
- Verify physical count against computer generated inventory reports.
- Prepare parts requisitions.
- Assist in filling purchase orders and other related documentations.
- Clean parts room, stock shelves, and maintain parts room to insure a safe and orderly work area.
- A high school diploma.
- 2-3 years’ experience in receiving, stocking and issuing parts and supplies.
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow technical manuals in English.
- Must have good telephone communication skills.
- Prior inventory tracking experience a plus.
If interested and meet the qualifications, please apply online at www.hireupss.com!
Meet Gabriela, your Recruiting Manager in the Visalia branch. Before making her way to Hire Up, Gabriela worked as a Legal Assistant for the disability office with the Social Security Administration and the IRS. She has experience with customer service working as a Front Desk Supervisor, and has banking experience. One work-related accomplishment that Gabriela is proud of was when she was invited to be part of an interview panel to determine the best Spanish-speaking candidate and interview them. The best part is that the candidate she chose was the person hired for the position. Gabriela is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because recruiting is a brand new field in her career. She believes Hire Up will teach her how to sell and recruit, which is very important for Gabriela’s future goals. You can find Gabriela enjoying physical activities like hiking, biking, and weight training outside of the office. She likes to cook, sing, and is currently learning to play the piano.