Patient Account Specialist
2707 North Loop West Houston, TX 77008 US
Mon-Fri 8am-5pm (40 hours/week) schedule! No weekends or on call.
This is an on-site role. Pay up to $19/hr!
Job Description/Additional Details:
- Provides medical collections services for TLRA collection units
- Performing collection activities related to follow - up and account resolution, communication to patients, clients, reimbursement vendors, and other external entities while adhering to all client, state and federal guidelines.
- Manage multiples work queues for follow up and denials by engaging payor websites and initiate calls in order to ensure prompt payment of medical claims.
- Ensures daily productivity standards are met.
- Performs medical record requests when necessitated by payers.
- Monitors to ensure receipt of records within established target.
- Provides management with reports of outstanding requests when targets are not met.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Candidates must have at least 1 year of recent experience in medical collections. Exceptional customer service and empathy will also be needed in this role to be successful!
If this sounds like you, please apply now! You can also apply on our website www.hireupss.com or send resume to Renata at firstname.lastname@example.org
#healthcarejobs #irvingtexas #patientfinancialservices #accountsreceivable #medicalcollections #jobsintexas
Meet Renata, our Account Manager for Hire Up Healthcare! Before coming to Hire Up Staffing, Renata worked as a Recruiter for two years and in the school system doing HR, Recruiting, and Payroll. One work-related accomplishment that she has was cleaning up her past employer's system and making it run smoother and more effective. Now, one of the professional goals that she has is to take on more responsibilities in the future or be promoted. Renata is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because it is a fresh start and because everyone in the office works together as a team. Some things that Renata loves to do outside of the office are hanging out with her animals, reading, and being interested in crime tv shows and podcasts.