Patient Account Specialist
4945 W Cypress Ave Visalia, CA 93277 US
Some duties include:
- Billing functions including coding, claims, payment posting, authorizations and billing
- Insurance verification and authorizations
- Ensures all functions are in compliance with government regulations, insurance requirements, and corporate compliance.
- Data entry
- Answer phones on unit and manage calls appropriately
- High school graduate
- 1-2 years experience in a high-volume emergency department
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Desire to pursue career in the healthcare industry
If interested and meet the qualifications, please apply online at hireupss.com or send resume directly to email@example.com.
Meet Andrea, a dedicated Territory Director with 10 years of industry experience in staffing and recruitment. One of Andrea's most notable achievements was her pivotal role in transforming a previously non-profitable company. She led the company to reach three all-time high points within a mere nine months, showcasing her strategic prowess and ability to drive exceptional growth! Andrea is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she has heard great things about us and is eager to contribute her expertise and passion to lead the Visalia team on a path to success. When Andrea is not in the office you can find her skating, exploring the outdoors on her bike, or hanging out by the pool.