Patient Financial Representative
919 Hidden Ridge Irving, TX 75038 US
Typical daily duties
- Performs Revenue Cycle functions
- Ensures departmental quality and productivity standards are met.
- Responsible for resolving questions for account resolution.
- Manages all information to facilitate account resolution.
- Responds to all types of account inquires
- Heavy customer service
- Assists customers and provides payment plan options
- Appropriately documents all payor and payee conversations
- Provides continuous updates and information to department regarding errors, issues, and trends related to activities affecting productivity, reimbursement, payment delays, and/or patient experience.
Candidates must have at least 1 year of recent experience in medical collections. Exceptional customer service and empathy will also be needed in this role to be successful!
If this sounds like you, please apply now! You can also apply on our website www.hireupss.com or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
#healthcarejobs #irvingtexas #patientfinancialservices #accountsreceivable #medicalcollections #jobsintexas
Meet Renata, our Account Manager for Hire Up Healthcare! Before coming to Hire Up Staffing, Renata worked as a Recruiter for two years and in the school system doing HR, Recruiting, and Payroll. One work-related accomplishment that she has was cleaning up her past employer's system and making it run smoother and more effective. Now, one of the professional goals that she has is to take on more responsibilities in the future or be promoted. Renata is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because it is a fresh start and because everyone in the office works together as a team. Some things that Renata loves to do outside of the office are hanging out with her animals, reading, and being interested in crime tv shows and podcasts.