Fresno, CA 93650 US
Hire Up Staffing is hiring for a Payroll Clerk with a client of ours located in Fresno, CA.
Direct Hire Opportunity
Pay: $25.00/hourly DOE
Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm
- Verify accuracy of hours worked and job numbers assigned via Work Max Review/verify payroll checks and prepare payroll checks for distribution through our 3rd party payroll service
- Collect and organize time sheets for all employees
- Update DAS140, DAS142 and Fringe Benefit statement as necessary
- Maintain all employee records, including submission of required reports, tracking of vacations, sick leave, and benefit coordination
- Prepare and distribute weekly Public Works Certified Payroll reports & Compliance items including DIR and LCP Tracker entry and distribute to General Contractors.
- Review and forward subcontractor compliance documents and certified payroll when applicable
- Track apprentices as needed
- Provide other reporting and support activities as directed
- Payroll: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
Meet Monica, Account Manager in Fresno! With a background in the dental field spanning over 16 years, she transitioned into the field of recruitment around 2 years ago. Her extensive experience in the dental field has equipped her with a deep understanding of people's needs and a passion for helping others. Monica's goal here at Hire Up Staffing is to excel in her profession and make a positive impact on the lives of job seekers and employers alike. Known for her exceptional customer service skills, she consistently goes above and beyond to ensure that every individual she interacts with receives the utmost care and attention. Monica is thrilled to be a part of the Hire Up team, as the company's culture aligns perfectly with her values and aspirations. She is eager to expand her knowledge base and leverage her skill sets in a supportive environment that fosters growth and development. When Monica is not busy pursuing her professional goals, she enjoys spending quality time with her family. Monica's commitment to both her personal and professional life reflects her dedication, adaptability, and strong work ethic.