1701 Clancey Court Visalia, CA 93291 US
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
- Read GPS reports and match them to daily reports being submitted by the employees.
- Count hours and confirm that they match with reports.
- Input all of the data entry into two different software systems and make sure that all is prepared and match to issue payments.
- Track the file hours and prepare issues for the owners review and approval.
- Previous Payroll experience
- Prevailing wage knowledge a plus
- High attention to detail
- 10 key, MS Word, and MS Excel
- Able to follow directions
- Work well with others
- Bilingual a plus but not required
If interested and meet the qualifications, please apply online at www.hireupss.com!
Meet Gabriela, your Recruiting Manager in the Visalia branch. Before making her way to Hire Up, Gabriela worked as a Legal Assistant for the disability office with the Social Security Administration and the IRS. She has experience with customer service working as a Front Desk Supervisor, and has banking experience. One work-related accomplishment that Gabriela is proud of was when she was invited to be part of an interview panel to determine the best Spanish-speaking candidate and interview them. The best part is that the candidate she chose was the person hired for the position. Gabriela is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because recruiting is a brand new field in her career. She believes Hire Up will teach her how to sell and recruit, which is very important for Gabriela’s future goals. You can find Gabriela enjoying physical activities like hiking, biking, and weight training outside of the office. She likes to cook, sing, and is currently learning to play the piano.