Personal Injury Paralegal
955 Allwood Road Clifton, NJ 07012 US
Location: Clifton, NJ
Shift: Day, M-F, 8 am-5 pm.
Salary Range: Dependent upon experience
Benefits: Full medical, 401k, PTO
Bustling Law Firm in Clifton, NJ searching for a litigation paralegal to join their team!
Job Duties Include:
- Produce Legal Documents, letters, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits under the supervision of an attorney.
- Assist attorneys with trial preparation by organizing exhibits, aiding with client meetings, submitting motions, researching legal publications, and coordinating witnesses.
- Order, review, and summarize medical records for preparing discovery responses.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Graduated from an ABA-approved paralegal program.
- Must have RECENT personal injury experience.
- Must be proficient in Litigation procedures, PC Law, and Needles.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in a law firm setting.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Meet Chelsea, Account Manager in Dallas! Chelsea is an Ouachita Baptist University grad and prior to working at Hire Up Staffing she worked as a Director of Recruiting for a healthcare staffing agency. Chelsea has set a few goals for herself and those are to obtain her SHRM certificate and to hit a goal of $100K sales in a year! At Chelsea’s previous place of employment, her greatest accomplishment was having won AAA Texas Rookie of the Year in 2016. Chelsea is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she loves the atmosphere, and she is excited to help build the business. When she is not in the office you can find Chelsea reading some of her favorite books!