7140 Pershing Ave, Visalia, CA 93277 US
Hire Up Staffing is seeking a Pharmacy Technician! Pay is 16.50+ depending on experience.
Responsible for preparing pharmaceutical prescriptions in an accurate and timely manner, and to provide the related clerical and clinical pharmacy services.
Graduate of a Pharmacy Technician program with certification.
- Will work under direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist performing duties considered acceptable by that respective Board of Pharmacy
- Under direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist, prepares the prescription for filling, checks the compounding record, gathers necessary medications and solutions, prepares the prescription and products for the pharmacist to check, and compounds the prescription under direct pharmacist supervision, as allowed by the respective State Board of Pharmacy.
- Provides clerical support for the office.
- Performs daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning of pharmacy anteroom and cleanroom per <797> Standards.
- Performs other related tasks as determined by the pharmacy manager, such as patient supply deliveries or end of therapy supply/waste removal.
Client Relations Manager of Central CA
Meet Andrea, our Client Relations Manager on the Central CA team! Andrea has over 10 years of industry experience in staffing and recruitment. One of Andrea's most notable achievements was her pivotal role in transforming a previously non-profitable company. She led the company to reach three all-time high points within a mere nine months, showcasing her strategic prowess and ability to drive exceptional growth! Andrea loves working at Hire Up because she has the ability to contribute her expertise and passion. When Andrea is not in the office you can find her skating, exploring the outdoors on her bike, or hanging out by the pool.