1600 Royston Ln Round Rock, TX 78664 US
Hire Up is searching for a Plant Manager in Round Rock, TX!
Hours vary- Mon-Fri
Must be open to weekends and OT
Pay up to 120K annually DOE
plus potential bonus'
Direct and coordinate daily operations of the manufacturing plant
Oversee all levels of staff activity and performance
Develop processes to increase productivity and enhance performance
Ensure company policies and procedures are followed at all times
Screen, interview and manage the onboarding process of new hires
Provide training and educational materials to staff as necessary
Monitor equipment and ensure that they are in good working order
Repair or replace plant equipment as needed
Qualifications for Plant Manager
- 3 years experience-Minimum
- Proven experience working in plant operations required
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements for operating plants
- Strong aptitude for root cause analysis and troubleshooting operational issues
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and computer technology
- Familiar with operating plant equipment safely and efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and managerial attributes. Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Able to sit, stand and walk around for long periods at a time
- MUST have experience with Injection Molding and Industrial
Please send your resume to email@example.com or call 512-647-1487 for more information.
Meet Kristen, Assistant Territory Director in Austin! Prior to working with us here at Hire Up Staffing, Kristen worked in staffing for six years. One of Kristen’s passions is building relationships with clients, employees, and with her team. She loves helping clients find the right candidates for their positions and loves helping candidates find their next career in life. One of Kristen’s greatest work accomplishments is that she has always built herself up to reach her goals at every place she has worked at! Kristen is excited to work for Hire Up Staffing because she is ready for a change and can’t wait to grow here at Hire Up Staffing. When Kristen is not in the office you can find her spending time with her children outdoors, by the water, or traveling!