1801 Centry Park East , Suite 850 Los Angeles, CA 90067 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: Minimum 3 years in Employment law in a firm setting
Salary Range: $120-140k
Benefits: Full Medical, 401(k), and PTO
We are a Plaintiff's side Employment Law Firm specializing in class actions and FEHA cases, seeking a highly motivated and skilled Pre-Litigation Attorney. This role is instrumental in shaping the early stages of cases, ensuring optimal outcomes for our clients. Join our talented team of attorneys and contribute to the success of our firm.
- Conduct thorough legal research and case investigations.
- Prepare demand letters and engage in negotiations for settlements.
- Maintain open and effective communication with clients, opposing parties, and insurance companies.
- Draft necessary pleadings and motions.
- Evaluate cases to provide clients with valuable legal advice.
- Collaborate with colleagues to achieve case objectives.
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school.
- Active and in good standing with the California State Bar Association.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience practicing employment law, preferably in a law firm setting.
- In-depth knowledge of federal and California employment laws, regulations, and legal procedures.
- Outstanding negotiation and communication skills.
- Exceptional research and analytical abilities.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic work environment.
- High level of professionalism and a strong commitment to client service, maintaining client confidentiality.
If you are a passionate Pre-Litigation Attorney with a commitment to excellence and a desire to contribute to the success of our firm, we invite you to apply. Please send your resume and a writing sample to Chelsea Brailey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us in advocating for our clients' rights and making a meaningful impact in the field of employment law.
Executive Account Manager
Meet Chelsea, our Executive Account Manager on the North TX team! Chelsea is an Ouachita Baptist University grad and prior to working at Hire Up she worked as a Director of Recruiting for a health care staffing agency. Chelsea has set a few goals for herself and those are to obtain her SHRM certificate and to hit a goal of $100K sales in a year! At Chelsea’s previous place of employment, her greatest accomplishment was having won AAA Texas Rookie of the Year in 2016. Chelsea loves working at Hire Up because she loves the atmosphere, and she is excited to help build the business. When she is not in the office you can find Chelsea reading some of her favorite books.