Print Shop Associate
152 Frank West Circle, Suite 100 Stockton, CA 95206 US
Pay $20-$23 DOE
Key Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Perform large format print production.
- Finishing on signs and banners including laminating, mounting to substrate, trimming, grommeting, and cutting.
- Perform quality assurance measures by accurately reading and interpreting work orders including proofing for errors or unacceptable finishing standards
- Product completion, including lamination, packaging, shipments, deliveries, and follow up with our customers.
- Installation of final products, including assistance with truck wraps, building sign installation, indoor installations, and affixing decals.
- Building and site surveys (requires traveling, measuring, site visits).
- Maintain company-wide apparel information.
- Maintain company wide building and site information.
- Continual and ongoing training required for all equipment maintenance.
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly/annual maintenance for all Print Shop equipment and keep accurate logs of maintenance schedules and processes.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a sign shop.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Working with large format printers.
If this sounds like you please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 209-213-5636
Executive Account Manager
Meet Whitney, our Executive Account Manager on the Central CA team! Whitney has been working in staffing and recruiting for years and has worked in various positions such as administration, human resources, and as a recruiter. Whitney loves working at Hire Up because she enjoys connecting with people and making a difference in other people's lives! She was also drawn to Hire Up because she felt so many of her views and goals lined up perfectly with ours! When Whitney is not in the office you can find her wine tasting, at the spa, or trying out new foods.