1813 Rotary Dr. Humble, TX 77338 US
Hire Up Staffing is looking to hire a skilled Production Planner with 5+ years of experience for our client in North Houston!
Join our dynamic team where you'll be the architect of efficient, on-time, and budget-friendly production that meets the highest quality standards. As our Production Planner, you'll be the driving force behind the scenes, implementing cutting-edge quality management procedures, troubleshooting production hiccups, and spearheading process improvements.
- Fine-tune and optimize production schedules with your strategic touch.
- Revolutionize our production process with your innovative improvements.
- Issue work orders like a pro and maintain a tight grip on the production schedule.
- Set and uphold clear quality standards for our dedicated team to follow.
- Dive into the nitty-gritty of production quality issues, delivering solutions with finesse.
- Be the brain behind equipment recommendations, maintenance strategies, and procurement decisions.
- Keep the flame of our Quality Management System burning bright, ensuring compliance with ISO 9001:2008.
- Inspire and lead our stellar production team while determining the human resources needed to soar to new heights.
- Required: High school diploma or a 2-year trade degree.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in production and manufacturing processes, machinery, tools, raw materials, and quality control programs.
- Expert in planning, organizing, coordinating, and controlling operations.
- Master communicator with excellent report-writing skills.
- Thrives under pressure with stress tolerance that sets the standard.
- Well-versed in navigating within a Quality Management System and adhering to ISO 9001:2008.
- Sharp critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- A maestro in time management and attention to detail.
- Decision-maker and influencer with stellar teamwork skills.
Ready to shape the future of production with us? Join our vibrant team and let's make every production day extraordinary!
Apply today if you are qualified and interested and call to speak to a recruiter at 281-800-9124!
Assistant Territory Director
Meet Nicole, your Assistant Territory Director in the Houston branch! Nicole has previously worked in various fields, from a Fish Grader and Forklift Operator at a Fish Cannery in Alaska to Medical Billing and Account Management for Anesthesiologists and Pain Management Clinics. She found staffing was her passion when she started credentialing and worked her way up to a Recruiting Manager. A work-related accomplishment she is proud of is being able to grow into roles of responsibility. Starting from an entry level and learning the ropes of everyone's job helped her become successful in management roles at almost every company she has worked at. One goal that Nicole has now is growth! She doesn't want to be in a position because it is comfortable. She wants to be challenged to succeed and be able to help and grow others. Nicole is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she is part of a team with the structure and support necessary to grow all employees, both internally and externally. When she is outside the office, you can find Nicole spending time with her kids, camping, fishing, concerts, and being outdoors.