3040 N Fresno Street Fresno, CA 93703 US
Join our Client's dynamic team as a Program Manager, where you'll take the reins in orchestrating the day-to-day operations, hand in hand with our visionary leadership. This role is your ticket to making a real impact, supporting our front-line heroes as they cater to the needs of individuals in our shelter, ensuring they journey toward housing success, and maintaining our facility at its best.
We're on the hunt for a candidate with a flair for conflict resolution and a knack for crisis management, showcasing their prowess in solving problems and mastering the art of mediation. Plus, you'll have the task of keeping us on track with budgets, policies, procedures, and guidelines, all while crafting captivating program goal reports, taming databases, and ensuring our program is accessible to all.
Salary: $75,000 - $80,000 depending on experience.
- Demonstrate leadership and management abilities to effectively uphold the company's mission and core values.
- Evaluate unit operations, including record-keeping systems and staffing requirements, and either develop new systems or revise existing procedures.
- Interpret and communicate operational policies to the team.
- Assist in interviewing job applicants and provide orientation for new hires when necessary.
- Manage staff scheduling.
- Oversee staff performance management and disciplinary actions.
- Gather, format, and present information, including reports, graphs, tables, and records.
- Contribute to planning special events.
- Utilize a personal computer for email, electronic calendars, and other basic office software.
- Exercise administrative judgment and take responsibility for decisions that impact staff, costs, and service quality within your functional area.
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- At least 1 year of experience in program management and compliance, including staff onboarding, training, scheduling, budget management, and progressive discipline.
- Must have experience in housing and homeless shelters/services
- Familiarity with the Fresno County Department of Social Services and Fresno County Department of Behavioral Health is preferred but not mandatory.
Interested in this position? APPLY TODAY!
Regional Vice President - West Coast
As the Regional Vice President, Lauren focuses on the development of each Hire Up team member and office to ensure they have the tools and ability to meet the needs of all clients and candidates. Lauren’s vast experience in the staffing industry and her passion for people, results, and success is what drives her daily. This experience includes leadership, management, employee development, sales, marketing, recruitment, client retention, and candidate retention. Her goal is to ensure every client and candidate receives excellent service through every aspect of the process.