320 Hemphill St Fort Worth, TX 76104 US
Pay: $32 - $35/hour
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Minimum of 5+ years of progressive accounting responsibilities.
- Experience with JAMIS Prime and EXCEL is a plus!
- Enhancing existing accounting systems to accurately reflect contract modifications.
- Ensuring compliance with FAR, CAS, GAAP, and company cost accounting policies.
- Monitoring project billing and funding allocation.
- Generating and submitting invoices following customer procedures.
- Recording and managing payments in the accounting system.
- Conducting project profitability analyses and providing performance feedback.
- Collaborating with Project Managers and field personnel on reporting, training, and analysis.
- Applying problem-solving and financial analysis skills.
- Developing expertise in government contract requirements.
- Assisting with special projects and performing additional duties as needed.
Meet Kristy, Territory Director in Dallas! Kristy graduated from Texas A&M and has been working in staffing for over 11 years. Kristy worked as Regional Operations Manager and managed 7 branch offices at her previous place of employment. Prior to working in staffing, she worked in sales and marketing for various industries including print news, advertising, architecture, and engineering. One of Kristy’s goals at Hire Up Staffing is to grow and expand the market in the Dallas office and eventually become a VP! Kristy’s greatest work accomplishments at her previous place of employment was winning Branch Manager of the Year and rebuilding an office and turning it into the top billing branch. Kristy is excited to work at Hire Up because she is ready for the opportunity to work towards her goal of transitioning into professional placements. When Kristy is not in the office you can find her traveling, relaxing, or spending time with her family.