1560 H Street Fresno, CA 93721 US
Direct Hire Opportunity
Schedule: M-F 7am-4pm with 1 hour lunch
- Medical and Dental paid for employee
- Vision is covered up to $400 yearly
Project Engineer candidate must have excellent customer service and represents core values in all execution of their job. Project Engineer will work closely with Project Manager to ensure that all submittals, coordination, documentations, and materials for all projects are completed in an organized, timely and efficient manner.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following with other duties as it is assigned.
1. Coordinate between Project Manager and Estimators regarding all project hand-offs.
2. Prepare meeting minutes for all project hand-offs, field coordination and pre-con & post-con meetings.
3. Review all updated project plans and specs and identify any scope changes. Communicate any changes to the Project Manager.
4. Acts as a liaison with vendors in such areas as material ordering, delivering coordination and/or paperwork.
5. Produce shop drawings and fabrication drawings for all projects.
6. Review manufacturer shop drawings to ensure they meet project specification and Company standards.
7. Review and request vendor quotes and lead times for all projects.
8. Prepares and tracks submittals and re-submittals.
9. Assist Project Manager in material ordering as needed.
10. Maintain job files as directed by the Project Manager. Job files includes:
- Purchase Orders
- Vendor Invoices
- Email Communications
- Meeting Minutes
12. Attend all project coordination meetings and production/project status meetings as required and prepare meeting minutes.
13. Provide project team contact list to General Contractor for every new project awarded.
14. Prepare with the help of the Project Manager crane picks as required for the project.
15. Review and understand Companies scopes for all projects to assist in better field coordination meeting with other trades.
16. Must have AutoCAD experience
17. SolidWorks experience is a plus
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty with objective analysis and evaluations. Individual must have an Associate degree (A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experiences
Meet Monica, Account Manager in Fresno! With a background in the dental field spanning over 16 years, she transitioned into the field of recruitment around 2 years ago. Her extensive experience in the dental field has equipped her with a deep understanding of people's needs and a passion for helping others. Monica's goal here at Hire Up Staffing is to excel in her profession and make a positive impact on the lives of job seekers and employers alike. Known for her exceptional customer service skills, she consistently goes above and beyond to ensure that every individual she interacts with receives the utmost care and attention. Monica is thrilled to be a part of the Hire Up team, as the company's culture aligns perfectly with her values and aspirations. She is eager to expand her knowledge base and leverage her skill sets in a supportive environment that fosters growth and development. When Monica is not busy pursuing her professional goals, she enjoys spending quality time with her family. Monica's commitment to both her personal and professional life reflects her dedication, adaptability, and strong work ethic.