4253 N Valentine Ave Fresno, CA 93722 US
This is a full time position. Salary is $90,000 - $120,000 depending on experience.
- The Project Manager applies an advanced understanding of the principles of core construction project management, business management, risk assessment & mitigation and finance.
- The Project Manager oversees all major aspects of projects, including logistics planning, budgeting, scheduling, quality control, and client satisfaction, and shall accomplish these goals by effectively managing key members of the Project Team including Estimators, Superintendents, Project Engineers, Subcontractors, Vendors, and by clearly communicating with the ownership and design teams.
- Reviews job specifications; reads blue prints and develops scope of work for each sub- trade.
- Regularly visits job sites; attends pre-construction meetings; and prepares the project.
- Maintains the schedule and submittals; Communicates with subcontractors; Orders materials; Manages change orders; Oversees the close-out process.
- Supervises quality of performance and maintains quality control.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all Cal/OSHA safety jobsite requirements and implements those requirements on a daily basis.
- Develops clear and concise project budgets and schedules that align with the business goals of the Client and the Company.
- Minimizes risk exposure by insisting adherence of all parties to the Company's Illness & Injury Prevention Program (IIPP).
- Must have a strong focus on safety, awareness, and compliance.
- Takes initiative to obtain all necessary permits and approvals from jurisdictions.
- Responsible for proper administration of buyout, procurement, and issuance of subcontracts and purchase orders as they pertain to the project.
- Develops logical, ambitious, and achievable project schedules utilizing critical path method (CPM) scheduling.
- Plans and communicates the logistics planning and construction activity sequencing.
- Provides overall management of the Project Team and acts as final decision-maker for construction detail and personnel conflict resolution.
- Oversees project documentation and ensures that all documentation is properly processed and filed.
- Identifies and resolves discrepancies in all contract documents including but not limited to drawings, specifications, shop drawings, submittals, and schedules.
- Works to eliminate potential schedule delays and properly records and communicates unforeseeable or unavoidable delays.
- Accurately forecasts and regularly monitors budgets and schedules of works in progress and provides regular updates to Company executives and project owners' agents.
- Utilizes and ensures the Project Team's use of project management software platforms to generate and issue up-to-date and accurate project reporting.
- Completes tasks of employees that they oversee in cases of absence or vacancy.
- Participates in interviewing and hiring of project engineers, estimators, and superintendents.
- Responsible for the overall success and profitability of the projects over which they manage from initiation to completion.
- The Project Manager is responsible for the management of the Project Team including but not limited to superintendents, project engineers, and estimators.
- The Project Manager has authority to hire or fire employees he supervisor and/or his recommendations as to hiring, firing, promotion, or demotion will be given particular weight.
Regional Vice President - West Coast
As the Regional Vice President, Lauren focuses on the development of each Hire Up team member and office to ensure they have the tools and ability to meet the needs of all clients and candidates. Lauren’s vast experience in the staffing industry and her passion for people, results, and success is what drives her daily. This experience includes leadership, management, employee development, sales, marketing, recruitment, client retention, and candidate retention. Her goal is to ensure every client and candidate receives excellent service through every aspect of the process.