13711 Immanuel Rd. Pflugerville, TX 78660 US
Hire Up Staffing has partnered with a reputable industrial manufacturing facility in North Austin/Pflugerville area that is looking to add a skilled Field Service Pump Tech to its team.
- Must be able to troubleshoot, repair, and complete maintenance of pumps, trailers, and diesel components.
- Ability to inform management of information regarding jobs both verbally and in writing.
- Prepare all equipment for transportation.
- Proficiency in operating specialty tools, reading blueprints, and interpreting equipment manuals.
- Ability to multitask with little to no supervision and ensure jobs are completed in a timely manner and according to budget.
Schedule: M-F 8 am -5 pm
Pay- $20-$25/hr. DOE
1 Year of minimum experience in repairs of water pumps and diesel components.
If this sounds like you, please apply online at hireupss.com and email one of our recruiters at email@example.com!
Assistant Territory Director
Meet Nicole, your Assistant Territory Director in the Houston branch! Nicole has previously worked in various fields, from a Fish Grader and Forklift Operator at a Fish Cannery in Alaska to Medical Billing and Account Management for Anesthesiologists and Pain Management Clinics. She found staffing was her passion when she started credentialing and worked her way up to a Recruiting Manager. A work-related accomplishment she is proud of is being able to grow into roles of responsibility. Starting from an entry level and learning the ropes of everyone's job helped her become successful in management roles at almost every company she has worked at. One goal that Nicole has now is growth! She doesn't want to be in a position because it is comfortable. She wants to be challenged to succeed and be able to help and grow others. Nicole is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she is part of a team with the structure and support necessary to grow all employees, both internally and externally. When she is outside the office, you can find Nicole spending time with her kids, camping, fishing, concerts, and being outdoors.