Quality Assurance Engineer
8825 Bud Jenson Dr North Richard Hills, TX 76180 US
Hire Up Staffing has partnered with an excellent aerospace manufacturing company in Fort Worth TX built on high standards, quality products, technical expertise, and employee dedication.
We are in search of their next greatest asset to grow within their company. They pride themselves in their relationships with vendors, employees, and customers.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who really wants to make a difference.
- Pay is based on experience and is negotiable.
- Day time hours with Comfortable and Air-Conditioned Warehouse environment
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering / Or worked 5-10 years equivalent discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Certificates of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing “G.D.&T” and Blueprint Reading
- Experience with programming and operation of Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM), inspection of machine components, and performance of gage R&R studies preferred.
- Mechanically certified (ASQ or college preferred)
- Auditing Experience.
- Sigma or Lean accreditation.
- 4-6 years of experience/expert in problem resolution/root cause analysis
- 5-10 years of experience of working within an aerospace industry (Distribution preferred) not required.
- Measuring Machines (CMM), inspection of machine components, and performance of gage R&R studies preferred.
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to distribution processes.
- Establishes statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error and determining levels of confidence.
- Develops sampling plans by applying attribute, variable, and sequential sampling methods.
- Maintains statistical process controls by applying demerit/unit, zone charting, x2 charts for distributions and individual-medial/range for multi-stream processes.
- Analyzes data by completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; and making recommendations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, participating in professional societies, and maintaining ASQ-certified quality engineer qualification.
- Use tools such as 5 Why’s, Fishbone, PEFMA, 8D etc.
- Contact suppliers for Root cause corrections (work with suppliers on complete 5 whys, fishbones, etc.)
- Assist with the RMA request review, validation, and disposition process.
- Contact suppliers directly for RMA request.
- Work with suppliers for resolution on customer rejections.
- Provide required objective evidence from suppliers to customers or vice versa on problem statements.
- Manage and address all customer quality score card related activities.
- Development of inspection and work instructions
- Part inspection, including layout, in process, final, and receiving using all types of mechanical inspection.
- Preparation of inspection reports
- Coordination and performance of internal process/product audits
- Performance process capability studies
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management, both internal and external
- Capacity to work independently from general supervision (must be self-motivated once given direction/guidance)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks and obtain results working within strict time frames.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office software including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to read and interpret assembly and component drawings and engineering specifications.
- CAD Data Analysis (measurement & manipulation) (CATIA V5 preferred)
- Basic knowledge of operating measurement equipment (CMM preferred)
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Open-minded, willing to go the extra mile when needed, friendly and approachable.
You can also visit the HireUp webpage @ hireupss.com
send your resume to email@example.com !
Meet Dana, the Account Manager in the Dallas office. Before Dana started at Hire Up Staffing, she gained experience working in sales at her grandparent's small business. She grew up listening to her grandmother telling stories and relating to people, and now she does the same. Dana has worked in both inside and outside sales, but says working in outside sales is her favorite. The best advice Dana has ever heard and would share with others is not to bring the office home with you. If you are having a bad day, your customers may feel that vibe and think you are covering up something about the company. Dana is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she loves staffing and being able to help customers. She also thinks Hire Up is an excellent company to work for with great ratings and great people. When Dana isn't in the office, you can find her spending time with her friends and family. It doesn't matter if the adventure includes the lake, riding motorcycles, side by side, or RV camping because Dana is always in the middle planning with a fun theme.