Round Rock, TX 78664 US
Hire Up has an exciting opportunity with an established Manufacturer for an important role as a Quality Technician in Round Rock, TX!
We are seeking an exceptional candidate who can operate in a fast-paced environment. This is an Urgent Hire opportunity. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration!
Schedule: 3rd shift! 10:30 pm-7am
Pay: $19.50/hr DOE
- Performs mechanical, visual and destructive in-process inspections based on published control plans
- Performs hourly production line checks, with emphasis on visual, cosmetics and trimming operations
- Performs finished goods and WIP pack-out inspections and certifications prior to shipment
- Enters test and inspection results into multiple data bases, including but not limited to, Static Load Certifications Tester and MPS (Mattec)
- Creates and audits shipping labels, product certifications and other supporting documentation
- Performs final Pack-out using a Shrink Wrap machine and pallet jack/certifies pack-outs
- Visual and color acuity; manual dexterity in order to use precision measurement and test equipment
- An eye for detail
- Able to lift/maneuver 30-pound fixtures used for destructive testing throughout the shift
- Proficient with digital and analog calipers, height gages, micrometers, as well as digital scales and hand-held instruments such as a Spectrophotometer
- Proficient using hand-tools such as pliers, rulers, screwdrivers, power drills and cutting blades
- Able to be active and standing for up to a 12 hour shift, in a non-conditioned warehouse/industrial environment
- Experience in Injection Molding a plus
- Quality inspection experience
- Flexible schedule depending on production requirements
For immediate consideration APPLY NOW! You can call to schedule an interview at 512-647-1487 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Cathy, Recruiting Manager in Austin! Prior to working with us here at Hire Up Cathy worked in staffing for over 6 years and retail for over 20 years. Cathy is excited to achieve success here at Hire Up. She recognizes the potential and opportunities for growth that lie ahead, and she is ready to use her skills and knowledge! Cathy believes in the power of changing lives and creating meaningful connections, she loves helping individuals find their dream jobs. She is excited to be part of Hire Up and sees the potential here to grow! When Cathy is not in the office you can find her traveling, shopping, or doing arts and crafts.