Real Estate Attorney
2875 South Ocean Blvd , 25 Main Street Palm Beach, NJ 33480 US
Location: Boca Raton, FL or Palm Beach, FL
Experience: 4+ years
Salary: Starting at $125,000, DOE
Benefits: Full, comprehensive benefits package
We are seeking an experienced Associate specializing in general commercial real estate with a focus on transactional matters to join our Florida office. Florida Bar admission is a prerequisite for this position. The ideal candidate should possess exceptional academic credentials and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Provide legal advice and guidance on real estate transactions.
- Review and draft real estate contracts, leases, and agreements.
- Conduct due diligence on property titles and ownership history.
- Negotiate terms and conditions on behalf of clients in real estate deals.
- Handle closings and ensure all legal requirements are met.
- Research and analyze property laws, zoning regulations, and other relevant legal issues.
- Represent clients in real estate disputes and litigation.
- Facilitate communication between parties involved in real estate transactions.
- Stay updated on changes in real estate laws and regulations.
- Collaborate with other legal professionals and real estate professionals.
- Minimum 4 years experience in commercial real estate and transactional matters.
- JD from an accredited law school.
- Active Florida Bar License
Meet Chelsea, Account Manager in Dallas! Chelsea is an Ouachita Baptist University grad and prior to working at Hire Up Staffing she worked as a Director of Recruiting for a healthcare staffing agency. Chelsea has set a few goals for herself and those are to obtain her SHRM certificate and to hit a goal of $100K sales in a year! At Chelsea’s previous place of employment, her greatest accomplishment was having won AAA Texas Rookie of the Year in 2016. Chelsea is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she loves the atmosphere, and she is excited to help build the business. When she is not in the office you can find Chelsea reading some of her favorite books!