Real Estate Paralegal
701 Brickell Avenue Suite 3300 , Suite 1100 Miami, FL 33131 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Location: New York - West 52nd St., Miami
Employment Type: Full Time
We are a dynamic Firm where individuals are deeply committed to their work, striving to uphold the highest standards of performance and success.
This position is a remote opportunity based in New York. Our Miami office is actively seeking a talented paralegal for its transactional real estate group. The ideal candidate will possess robust commercial real estate experience, specifically in acquisitions and dispositions, secured lending, and related title and survey expertise. Immediate transferable skills, a strong professional background, and excellent communication skills are essential.
- Coordinate title/survey diligence, document execution, and closing logistics.
- Review and analyze title and survey issues, assisting in their resolution, including direct communication with title underwriters and surveyors.
- Prepare closing documents and ancillary transactional documentation.
- Attend and actively participate in meetings and/or closings.
- Gather, organize, summarize, and index documents from various sources.
- Handle special projects and additional duties as assigned.
- 5-10+ years of experience in commercial real estate, preferably at a mid to large law firm and/or national title insurance underwriter.
- Organizational skills to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, complex transactional environment.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with all levels of internal staff, attorneys, management, and external clients of the firm.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills sufficient to make decisions regarding daily work.
- Effective time management skills to handle multiple tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Willingness and ability to work overtime as needed.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Bachelor's Degree; Paralegal Certification a plus
This position may be filled in New York, Colorado, or California. Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience in accordance with applicable state laws.
In accordance with relevant state laws, the pay range for this position is:
- New York State: $40.60 - $69.70 per hour
- New York City: $46.50 - $69.70 per hour
- Colorado: $25.00 - $61.00 per hour
- California: $27.40 - $72.60 per hour
Note: These ranges are specific to the mentioned locations and may not be applicable elsewhere. Actual compensation will depend on qualifications and experience.
Executive Account Manager
Meet Chelsea, our Executive Account Manager on the North TX team! Chelsea is an Ouachita Baptist University grad and prior to working at Hire Up she worked as a Director of Recruiting for a health care staffing agency. Chelsea has set a few goals for herself and those are to obtain her SHRM certificate and to hit a goal of $100K sales in a year! At Chelsea’s previous place of employment, her greatest accomplishment was having won AAA Texas Rookie of the Year in 2016. Chelsea loves working at Hire Up because she loves the atmosphere, and she is excited to help build the business. When she is not in the office you can find Chelsea reading some of her favorite books.