115 Mall Dr Bakersfield, CA 93301 US
Hire Up Staffing & Healthcare is currently seeking a Registered Dietitian with experience for a 12-week contract in Bakersfield, CA. Day Shift Monday-Friday 7am-4pm. Pay rate $57/hr.
- Assess and document the nutritional needs of each resident in accordance with facility policies and procedures
- Develop a plan of care that identifies the nutrition problems/needs of the resident and goals to be accomplished for each
- problem/need identified
- Represent the nutrition department at interdisciplinary meetings wound and weight QAPI MDS and care plan meetings
- Experience with electronic and paper charting the Nutrition Care Process and writing PES statements to provide appropriate documentation for the plan of care
- Works cooperatively with food service staff to ensure conformance to diet order and recommend diet changes as appropriate to improve residents nutritional status
- Understanding of the State and Federal Regulations associated with the industry
- Thorough knowledge of MDS 3.0 Section K Title 22 and Patient Driven Payment Model (PDPM)
- Master's or Doctorate in Nutrition & Dietetics
- Covid Vaccination (Preferred)
If you are interested apply at hireupss.com!
Meet Gabriela, your Recruiting Manager in the Visalia branch. Before making her way to Hire Up, Gabriela worked as a Legal Assistant for the disability office with the Social Security Administration and the IRS. She has experience with customer service working as a Front Desk Supervisor, and has banking experience. One work-related accomplishment that Gabriela is proud of was when she was invited to be part of an interview panel to determine the best Spanish-speaking candidate and interview them. The best part is that the candidate she chose was the person hired for the position. Gabriela is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because recruiting is a brand new field in her career. She believes Hire Up will teach her how to sell and recruit, which is very important for Gabriela’s future goals. You can find Gabriela enjoying physical activities like hiking, biking, and weight training outside of the office. She likes to cook, sing, and is currently learning to play the piano.