155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710 US
Salary Range for this opportunity is $140,000 - $190,000 annually
- Manage and lead the day-to-day construction services on transportation (bridge and roadway) projects
- Participate in review and evaluation of contractor claims and change order proposals.
- Issue all Engineering or Client initiated changes or clarifications of the contract documents to the Contractor and make high level assessment as to the rough order of magnitude and impact.
- Serve as oversight of final inspections, assistance and or preparation of punch list and final determination as to the completeness and acceptability of the Work.
- Supervise project staff including but not limited to Assistant Resident Engineer, Inspectors, Office Engineer’s, and administration staff.
- Be the main point of contact for clients and contractors while developing client relationships.
- Manage internal and project budgets
- Administer construction contracts including controlling quality, writing, and issuing field orders, CCOs, memos, and running weekly progress meetings.
- Write and issue field orders, initiate change proposals for design team review and approval, estimate cost of changes, negotiate costs with contractors, and recommend acceptance to the Project Manager
- Supervise and direct the activities of Junior Resident Project Representatives and Construction Inspectors, testing services and subconsultants
- Must maintain PE license in good standing
- Must possess valid California driver’s license
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related field and four years of experience in construction of transportation projects including a minimum of two year of experience in public agency projects preferred
- You must possess and maintain a valid Professional Engineering License in the state of employment
If you are qualified for the position above, please send your resume to Kellie@hireupss.com or apply today! www.hireupss.com
As a Territory Director for the Fresno Branch at Hire Up Staffing, Kellie’s top priority is to drive her team to meet the needs of their clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, management, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about leadership, people, and success and she does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of not only her team but various business owners, and candidates from all walks of life.