Temple, TX 76504 US
Looking For A Better Opportunity? Join Us And Make Things Happen!
Hire Up is sourcing for an SAP Administrator in TEMPLE, TX!
Mon-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This position requires a self-motivated individual with a high level of technical expertise in SAP administration. The SAP Administrator will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and have a passion for problem-solving and delivering high-quality results.
- Install, configure, maintain, and support SAP systems, including add-on products
- Perform system upgrades, patches, and fixes, ensuring minimal downtime and disruption to business operations
- Develop and maintain system documentation, including technical specifications, user manuals, and other relevant documentation
- Work with business users to identify their requirements and provide solutions to meet their needs
- Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure that SAP systems are integrated with other business systems and applications
- Monitor system performance and proactively identify and resolve issues to ensure system availability and reliability
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in SAP administration
- Experience with system upgrades, patches, and fixes
- Strong technical skills in ERP technologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot and resolve system issues
- Strong knowledge of SAP security and access control mechanisms
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Minimum Experience:
- Maximum Experience:
- Required Degree:
4 Year Degree
To Apply, please email your resume to Kspradling@hireupss.com or call to schedule an interview in person or via zoom at 512-647-1487
Meet Kristen, Assistant Territory Director in Austin! Prior to working with us here at Hire Up Staffing, Kristen worked in staffing for six years. One of Kristen’s passions is building relationships with clients, employees, and with her team. She loves helping clients find the right candidates for their positions and loves helping candidates find their next career in life. One of Kristen’s greatest work accomplishments is that she has always built herself up to reach her goals at every place she has worked at! Kristen is excited to work for Hire Up Staffing because she is ready for a change and can’t wait to grow here at Hire Up Staffing. When Kristen is not in the office you can find her spending time with her children outdoors, by the water, or traveling!