Sales Support/Customer Service
910 S Freeport Pkwy. , STE 140 Coppell, TX 75019 US
Are you ready to embark on a dynamic journey in the world of sales support? Hire Up Staffing is proud to partner with our client to find passionate individuals to fill a Front-Line Sales Support position. If you are detail-oriented, a great communicator, and eager to learn and become a valuable member of this 100% employee-owned company, this entry-level role offers boundless opportunities for growth. Monday - Friday; 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (on-site)
Competitive pay: $20-$23/hour DOE
As a Sales Support team member, you will be the linchpin between field sales reps and valued customers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls with finesse.
- Collaborating with vendors and colleagues while mastering various functions.
- Navigating computers like a pro.
- Embracing teamwork and building lasting relationships with customers.
- Adapting seamlessly to a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- taking ownership of your work as part of our employee-owned culture.
- Excelling in a close-knit, supportive team.
- Meticulous and precise
- Eager to learn and cross-train across functions.
- Quick on your feet, adjusting with ease.
- Outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Enthusiastic about delivering top-notch customer service.
- Committed to long-term growth with the company.
#hireupstaffing #DFWcareers #entryleveljobs #salesjobs
Meet Kristy, Territory Director in Dallas! Kristy graduated from Texas A&M and has been working in staffing for over 11 years. Kristy worked as Regional Operations Manager and managed 7 branch offices at her previous place of employment. Prior to working in staffing, she worked in sales and marketing for various industries including print news, advertising, architecture, and engineering. One of Kristy’s goals at Hire Up Staffing is to grow and expand the market in the Dallas office and eventually become a VP! Kristy’s greatest work accomplishments at her previous place of employment was winning Branch Manager of the Year and rebuilding an office and turning it into the top billing branch. Kristy is excited to work at Hire Up because she is ready for the opportunity to work towards her goal of transitioning into professional placements. When Kristy is not in the office you can find her traveling, relaxing, or spending time with her family.