Senior Employee Relations Specialist
531 Poplar Ave Tipton, CA 93272 US
The Senior Employee Relations Specialist assists the Human Resource Manager with the day to day operations of the HR department and ensuring excellent employee relations.
- Maintain accurate information and records for all employees
- Manage employee complaints and issues
- Assist with employee reviews
- Organize and maintain confidential employee files
- Assist with on-boarding for new employees
- Schedule interviews for potential candidates
- Conduct reference checks
- Interface with staffing agencies and manage employee timecards
- Maintain and prepare time and attendance records to ensure timely payroll
- Assist in putting employee schedules in to the HRIS platform
- Other HR related duties as assigned
- 2-5 years experience in the Human Resources field
- Union experience a huge plus
- Human Resources certification desirable
- Highly proficient in MS Office
- Familiar with HRIS program preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
If interested and meet the qualifications, please apply online at www.hireupss.com!
I was introduced to the Staffing industry over 5 years ago while working for a prestigious agency in San Luis Obispo County. I became a very successful Senior Staffing Manager and earned a certification through the American Staffing Association. I quickly became a top producer, recruiting, interviewing, and placing high quality candidates with key employers.
I served on the Human Resources Association board, which includes some of the top HR professionals on the Central Coast. I also served on the Workforce Development Board (Business Council) and still serve on the Employer Advisory Council of San Luis Obispo. Since relocating back to the Central Valley, I joined SHRM of Tulare/Kings County. I’m hoping that I can be an asset to similar organizations within my local community.
My achievements can be attributable to my previous 10 years of management experience working for Enterprise Rent-A-Car and owning a successful digital marketing agency with my husband. My overall expertise in Staffing, HR, Management, and Marketing has prepared me to become a successful Territory Director for Hire Up Staffing!