Tax, Trust, & Estates Associate
Court Plaza North , 25 Main Street Hackensack, NJ 07601 US
Locations: Florida, New Jersey, New York
Salary Range: $225,000 to $315,000
Are you a talented Tax, Trusts & Estates professional with 3+ years of experience? We are actively seeking a dynamic individual to join our team in either Florida, New Jersey, or New York. If you have a passion for tax and estate planning, along with a desire to excel in a collaborative legal environment, we want to hear from you!
As a Tax, Trusts & Estates Associate, you will play a key role in our esteemed legal team, focusing on tax planning, trusts, and estate matters. We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Provide expert legal counsel on tax planning, trusts, and estate matters.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop and implement effective strategies.
- Stay abreast of changes in tax laws and regulations, ensuring clients receive the most up-to-date advice.
- 3+ years of experience as a Tax, Trusts & Estates attorney
- JD from an accredited university.
- Bar admission in one or more states where the firm has an office and where the candidate desires to be resident is required.
- Strong academic credentials, demonstrating excellence in the field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Excellent compensation package, commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth within a supportive and collaborative work environment.
How to Apply:
If you are a dedicated Tax, Trusts & Estates attorney with a passion for delivering top-tier legal services, and you meet the qualifications outlined above, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant work samples to email@example.com.
Meet Chelsea, Account Manager in Dallas! Chelsea is an Ouachita Baptist University grad and prior to working at Hire Up Staffing she worked as a Director of Recruiting for a healthcare staffing agency. Chelsea has set a few goals for herself and those are to obtain her SHRM certificate and to hit a goal of $100K sales in a year! At Chelsea’s previous place of employment, her greatest accomplishment was having won AAA Texas Rookie of the Year in 2016. Chelsea is excited to work at Hire Up Staffing because she loves the atmosphere, and she is excited to help build the business. When she is not in the office you can find Chelsea reading some of her favorite books!