Technical Support Assistant
3330 Earhart Dr. , STE. 208 , STE 208 Carrollton, TX 75006 US
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.; 100% on-site
Pay: $40,000 - $50,000 Annually
- Repair electronic devices (Fiber Optic Splicer and related equipment)
- Hardware Engineering
- Incoming Inspection
- Quality Control
- 1 year of experience with Fiber Optic Equipment (Preferred)
- 2 years of experience in the repair of electronic devices or electronic knowledge (Required)
- 2 years of Hardware Engineering (Preferred)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow specific instructions and retain information.
- Capable of working with small electronic parts; good hand and finger dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail
- Able to take initiative and find things to work on during slower workloads.
- MUST be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
High School diploma minimum
Bilingual in Spanish and/or Korean is a PLUS!
Willingness to travel:
If you have a passion for troubleshooting, enjoy the challenge of repairing electronic devices, and possess the communication skills to assist remotely from the office to the field techs, we want to hear from you! Join this dynamic team and be part of an exciting journey in technical support.
APPLY NOW by sending your resume to email@example.com or call us at 469-420-5255 and let's build the future of technology together! #techsupportjobs #mechanicalrepairjobs #hireupss #DFWcareers
Meet Kristy, Territory Director in Dallas! Kristy graduated from Texas A&M and has been working in staffing for over 11 years. Kristy worked as Regional Operations Manager and managed 7 branch offices at her previous place of employment. Prior to working in staffing, she worked in sales and marketing for various industries including print news, advertising, architecture, and engineering. One of Kristy’s goals at Hire Up Staffing is to grow and expand the market in the Dallas office and eventually become a VP! Kristy’s greatest work accomplishments at her previous place of employment was winning Branch Manager of the Year and rebuilding an office and turning it into the top billing branch. Kristy is excited to work at Hire Up because she is ready for the opportunity to work towards her goal of transitioning into professional placements. When Kristy is not in the office you can find her traveling, relaxing, or spending time with her family.