27905 6th Avenue Corcoran, CA 93212 US
Hire Up Staffing is seeking an experienced Tractor Mechanic for our client in the Central Valley. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a Pay rate of $21-$32/hour depending on experience. Schedule: 45-60 hours per week 12 days on and 2 days off.
Job Summary: Repairs and maintains diesel- and gas-powered off-road equipment including agricultural tractors, constructions equipment, stationary engines, various harvester, and portable irrigation pumps.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Perform all types of troubleshooting and repairs to powered off-road equipment. This includes gas and diesel engines, electrical systems, hydraulic systems, air systems, A/C systems and computer systems.
- Use analyzers and other computer-based software to troubleshoot all aspects of vehicle function.
- Have training and certification to service and repair A/C systems.
- Drive to the field and work independently to do much of the above tasks.
- Expect an average number of hours per year to be around 2,400.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be able to take verbal and written directions from supervisors and effectively communicate back.
- Complete detailed maintenance reports and other technical documents.
- High school education
- 1.5 year Diesel Tech School or equivalent
- Bilingual in Spanish: Preferred
- Required to frequently stand, walk, bend and twist ant the neck/waist.
- Must be able to repetitively use their hands including simple/power grasping and fine manipulation including reaching above/below their shoulders.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Must occasionally sit, squat, climb, kneel, and crawl.
- Valid current CA Driver's License, with less than two points, required before hire.
If you meet the qualifications, please apply at www.hireupss.com.
Client Relations Manager of Central CA
Meet Andrea, our Client Relations Manager on the Central CA team! Andrea has over 10 years of industry experience in staffing and recruitment. One of Andrea's most notable achievements was her pivotal role in transforming a previously non-profitable company. She led the company to reach three all-time high points within a mere nine months, showcasing her strategic prowess and ability to drive exceptional growth! Andrea loves working at Hire Up because she has the ability to contribute her expertise and passion. When Andrea is not in the office you can find her skating, exploring the outdoors on her bike, or hanging out by the pool.