9340 Cabot Drive, Suite I San Diego, CA 92126 US
Hourly Pay: $19.00 per hour depending on experience.
Schedule/Hours: Shift/Hours: 1:00pm to 9:30pm Mon - Fri
The Warehouse Agent is tasked with the responsibility of loading and unloading materials using a hand truck, reach truck, or forklift. Maintain a clean and safe work environment and identify any discrepancies in received loads against the manifest. Steel-Toed Boots/Safety shoes are mandatory.
- Utilize the manifest to retrieve routes, stage freight, and assist drivers in loading and unloading trucks.
- Handle materials, which may include picking, packing, scanning, kitting (as applicable), counting products, and other related tasks.
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of packaging and system work.
- Identify and document overages, shortages, and damages (OS&D).
- Safely operate warehouse equipment, such as forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Follow detailed and defined instructions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a safe and compliant work environment, including adherence to all TSA and OSHA guidelines.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in using forklifts, pallet jacks, and banding/shrink wrap materials.
- Experience with an RF scan gun is required.
- Previous forklift certifications are preferred.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed, including occasional weekends.
- Strong ability to read and comprehend work instructions.
- Collaborative skills to work effectively with others.
- Basic MS Office and data entry skills are a plus.
- High attention to detail is essential.
- Capability to lift 50+lbs. unassisted.
- At least 2 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
- Verifiable experience of at least 2 years operating a reach truck and sit-down counterbalance fork truck.
- Steel-Toed Boots/Safety shoes are mandatory.
- This role involves extended periods of standing and walking.
- It requires the employee to frequently stoop, kneel, crouch, use hands, reach, bend, and lift objects overhead.
- Regularly lifting and moving up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Regularly operating pallet jacks and forklifts is necessary.
- The position also entails regular use of a phone and a PC, as well as reading and writing various shipping documents.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply online at https://hireupss.com/.
Hire Up Staffing is a premier staffing firm dedicated to matching outstanding talent with exceptional opportunities. Our commitment to excellence and our consultative approach has helped us become a leader in the staffing industry. Our passionate team comes with over 100 years of combined Recruiting experience. It's our mission to ensure that each candidate is provided with a positive experience by prioritizing urgency and communication, both internally and with the clients we represent. Hire Up Staffing is dedicated to being with you every step of the way. We are excited to provide you with the guidance to find a new position that suits your lifestyle and achieve your career goals!
Rebecca Kirkman is the President and founder of Hire Up Staffing and Hire Up Healthcare. She works hard daily to support our teams with the necessary training and vision in order to elevate our company to being an industry leader for staffing. What people don't know is she started the company when she was 28 years old, with already 5 years of successful staffing experience with a major name in the industry. She has helped countless people and has a true knack for intuitively being able to match people with their best path, whether it be a new job or considering to add to your team. She teaches the team those strategies and pushes everyone to get out of their comfort zone and elevate the way that they think so that they too can reach higher boundaries, then push past those as well!